WOLL CAST IRON 24cm SQUARE CASSEROLE - RED
#BFCM SALE TO NOV. 29/21
A quality, German-designed cookware piece with exceptional style and finishes.
This item ships FREE from our Canadian location within Canada + the Continental USA. Duty up to 6.5% may be applicable to US customers upon receipt.
- Compatible with induction, gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen cooking surfaces
- Cast iron 24cm square casserole - 9.5cm depth - 4.1L capacity
- Ovenproof (250°C/480°F) cast iron side handles with silicone grips
- Lid includes a heat-resistant stainless steel knob
- Easy-clean toughened enamel interior (superior scratch resistance)
- Innovative bumps on the underside of the lid (self-basting), with an enhanced tight fit
- Handcrafted using traditional methods
Cast iron is one of the best heat-retaining materials, allowing you to turn down the heat to a minimum while cooking, reducing your energy consumption. Keeps food warmer for longer at the table.
For energy-efficient, PFOA-free cooking, there's nothing quite like the German-designed WOLL Cast Iron - Oven to Table.
SpecificationsProduct Dimensions (cms):
24 x 24 x 9.5
25 year limited for pot/pan warping or buckling. 3 year limited against manufacturer's defects and/or enamel coating.
Care & FAQ's
My food is starting to stick to my pot.It is important to heat the pot for 1-2 minutes first. After the pot has heated, add a very small amount of oil just before adding your ingredients. To keep the use of oil/butter minimal (recommended), simply use a paper towel to wipe the pot with your chosen cooking oil. This way the oil will not become volatile from overheating as this can affect the coating. Please be aware of the smoke point of the oil you are using, as again overheating can damage the pot's coating.
I accidentally burnt food in my pot and need to clean it out.After soaking the pot for 1 hour in mild soap and water, we encourage you to use a nylon pad (no harsh abrasives such as an SOS pad) to remove any remaining debris. If this doesn't work, try using a bit of rhubarb; fill the pot with water and the rhubarb and simmer the solution for about 20 minutes to naturally help remove the carbonized food.