Steam Mop Ultra
CLEAN AND SANITIZE YOUR FLOORS, AND MORE, USING THE POWER OF STEAM.
Introducing our NEW Steam Mop Ultra.
Keep your happy home healthy with the modern-designed Steam Mop Ultra. Using only water to remove visible dirt and grease, allows you to effectively clean and sanitize without the need for harsh chemicals.
The machine-washable microfibre pad makes cleaning floors a breeze and reduces waste when you’re able to reuse the pad time and time again (it can last for well over a year!).
Special offer: get three extra reusable microfibre pads with purchase.
Did you know that steam cleaning kills up to 99.9% of bacteria, germs, and even dust mites in your home? In fact, steam is one of the most efficient ways to sanitize your environment. The Ultra's continuous high-temperature steam is not pressurized and dries in under 60 seconds, which means that it’s considered safe to use on delicate floors and surfaces including hardwood and luxury vinyl plank.
The Ultra also comes with a smart steam shut-off feature, as well as a convenient "back-saver" handle. Cleaning and sanitizing your floors has never been so simple and more convenient.
- Avoid toxic chemical build-up by cleaning with continuous high-temperature steam (110˚C).
- Saturated steam dries in seconds, so you’re left with streak-free floors in under one minute… this means no more pesky foot or sock prints.
- Considered safe to use on hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, tile, carpet, linoleum, and more. Now with smart steam shut-off!
- Cleans easily and sustainably with only water - healthier for you and the environment.
- The machine-washable microfibre pad pulls up dirt from grooved surfaces, so you don’t need to get on your hands and knees to scrub.
- Getting under furniture and around tight spaces is made easy with the “back-saver” handle and pivoting head.
- Plus, you can remove the handle to conveniently sanitize upholstery and mattresses!
Product Dimensions (Inches):
Steam Mop Ultra: 48 x 11.5 x 6.75Product Weight (lbs):
1 year limited against manufacturer's defects.
Care & FAQ's
My steam mop is not making steam but I can hear the motor.Chances are this is an air bubble in the lines. Tap the mop firmly on the floor a few times to get it steaming again.
My mop is still not steaming.Try running a bit of vinegar through your mop. There may be a mineral build-up from your tap water.
My mop has been damaged but it is outside of warranty. Do you offer a repair service?Yes, we do for newer Plus and our Ultra models. Feel free to contact our office direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.