AquaBLADE + CARBON Tuff Cleaning Value Pkg.
About the Italian-made AquaBLADE Kit:
Take it from a pro “Every single one of my staff @GOCLEANCO carries the AquaBLADE, it is the fastest, most efficient way to clean windows.” - Sarah, General of GoCleanCo
There’s nothing better than a sparkling clean home… well, except for maybe tools that make your job easier, quicker, and more satisfying!
So many cleaning professionals recommend the Italian-made AquaBLADE Cleaner Kit because it makes cleaning a breeze and mess-free. If you think doing the inside and outside of your windows is a pain, this kit will have you singing your own #diy praises in no time. And dare we say, it even makes cleaning windows kinda fun!
- Kit includes: 1 small AquaBLADE with drip tray, 1 large AquaBLADE with drip tray, 1 microfibre scrubber attachment with Velcro cloth, 1 short pole, 1 long pole, plus 1 bonus Velcro scrubber cloth for your attachment.
- The small and large AquaBLADEs are made with proprietary, high-grade silicone.
- Effortless cleaning after a little practice.
- Expertly crafted, patented design.
- Backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
- Your home, and view, will have never looked better!
About the CARBON Tuff Cloth + Pad Set:
Discover the brilliance of a streak-free home with the power of carbon, as recommended by @GOCLEANCO. The CARBON Tuff cleaning cloths and pads leave no residue while cleaning surfaces.
You can even clean all around your home with only water, which is good for your health, your home, and the environment! And if you have dirtier messes, the cloths can be used with soap and water or any cleaning solution of your choice.
The antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-static properties of these coveted cloths leave no lint behind while you’re cleaning, and dust won’t stick as easily to surfaces after use… this means you won’t need to dust as frequently. YAY!
- Our extra strong and durable carbon fibre cloths allow you to clean more efficiently.
- In one set: the three (3) colour-coded cloths included help keep you organized, so you can assign them to a specific room or surface.
- Then, the two (2) scrubbing pads effectively remove grime and polish your surfaces as well.
- Also, the one (1) eyeglass/cell phone cloth is perfect for polishing on the go!
- Yes, they can be machine washed in a regular load!
Check out the reviews below from people just like you!
PS -- Watch informative + helpful videos in our FAQ section...
Product Dimensions (Inches):
AquaBLADE: Large blade 12 x 4.75 x 2.25, Smaller blade 8 x 4.5 x 2.25, Handle (quantity 1) 13.75 x 1 x 1, Pole not extended 31 ¼ inches or 79.5 cm, extended 56 ¼ inches or 143 cm., accessories various sizes
CARBONTuffs: Set includes 3 cleaning cloths 18 x 15.5 (each), 2 cleaning pads 10.5 x 7.5 (each), and 1 eyeglass cloth.
Your #cleaningarmy set includes:
- 1 x Large 30 cm AquaBLADE Accessory
- 1 x Small 20 cm AquaBLADE Accessory
- 1 x Short Handle (Included with AquaBLADE above)
- 1 x Microfibre Washer + 1 Extra Washer Cloth
- 1 x Pole: not extended 31 ¼ inches or 79.5 cm, extended 56 ¼ inches or 143 cm.
- 1 set of CARBONTuffs: 3 x CARBONTuff Cleaning/Polishing Cloths + 2 x Scrubbing Pads + 1 eyeglass cloth
- Total Value: $160 for only $100!
.14 to 2Warranty:
2-year limited against manufacturer's defects.
Care & FAQ's
What is the best solution to use to clean my windows?We recommend no more than three drops of dish liquid and about 1 TBSP of vinegar to 1 L of water. This solution offers cost-effective and brilliant shine results.
Will my Aquablade fit on any broom handle or extension pole?As of approximately March 2020, our shipment of AquaBLADEs now fits both European and North American threading for extension poles. It seems that the cleaner head does not thread completely to the end of the threading on a North American pole (you still see a bit of threading but that is fine). Prior to this, it was only compatible with European threading.
I cannot seem to tighten my AquaBLADE pole (or keep it extended).
To tighten, make sure you are turning the yellow parts of the pole in opposite directions for several rotations until it holds. It tightens like a hiking pole, or painter’s pole. When held upright, the top (thicker) section of the pole needs to be turned clockwise, like the “righty-tighty, lefty-loosey” saying. Sometimes it takes more than one revolution at first before it is ready to hold and after that, it only takes a partial turn to unlock, or lock in place.
Sometimes AquaBLADE users turn the blue part in the middle of the pole rather than just turning the yellow sections. The blue part does not have a role in tightening, so keep your hands on the yellow sections only.
Poles can be like a ballpoint pen sometimes, so the internal mechanism might need a slight adjustment. Hold the pole upright (with the threaded end upwards) and just tap the pole on the floor a couple of times.
One other tip is when the pole is fully extended, there is not enough threading to tighten the unit. While holding the pole at its longest extended length, slightly shorten it by about 1/2 inch or so to ensure the threading is exposed inside the pole.
These tips should work unless the pole is defective; we have found that these poles are quite reliable. The AquaBlade kit has a 2-year warranty against defects in manufacturing. If you are still having challenges, please call us toll-free at 1-800-668-1966 during business hours or email email@example.com.
I am getting streaks. Am I doing something wrong?
If there is a streak of water left behind when you swipe the Aquablade down your window, most likely there is debris, dust, or dirt on the silicone edge of the Aquablade. Just clean the edge of the blade with soapy water and a microfiber cloth, and the streak should no longer occur.
As well, you need to push a little, “Bend the blade” when drawing the Aquablade down your window. This will help with getting the window or mirror properly cleaned and will also eliminate squeaking noises.
How do I use and care for my CARBONTuff Cloths?Nearly any type of cleaning spray is recommended! Please note that cleaning products containing bleach may damage or discolour the cloths.Washing instructions:Washing these in the washer and dryer is fine; however, we do not recommend fabric softener as it can leave a residue that leaves film when cleaning in the cloth. We highly recommend hanging to dry for longevity and best results.