WOLL EDGE UTILITY KNIFE
Woll EDGE - a cut above.Key Features:
- Precise German design.
- Made with German steel.
- Perfectly balanced.
- Ice hardened.
- Quality craftsmanship.
The Woll EDGE utility paring knife is German designed and made with ice-hardened German stainless steel. This handy-sized knife is truly a chef essential. Woll EDGE knives are forged in one piece, keeping bacteria from seeping into the handles. This series can be bought individually, allowing you to build a customized set. These perfectly balanced knives are a "must-have" for any kitchen.
SpecificationsProduct Dimensions (Inches):
4.5" bladeProduct Weight (lbs):
2 year limited against manufacturer's defects.
Care & FAQ's
1. WOLL EDGE™ knives are dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand washing them with lukewarm water and mild soap for product longevity. Dishwashers can dull and damage high-quality knives over time (e.g. discolouration, chipping from rubbing against other items, extreme heat exposure, etc.).
2. Store knives in a quality knife block, sleeve or on a magnetic knife bar. Abrasion with other knives in alternate storage may damage or chip knives. Storing knives properly also helps to prevent potential injury.
3. No stainless steel is 100% stainless. Damage can occur from acidic foods (e.g. tomatoes, citrus) if left on a knife for an extended period. A non-abrasive metal polish may be used to remove any discolouration from misuse.
4. With the exception of the Chef Knife (cleaver), WOLL EDGE™ knives should not be used to cut through bone or frozen foods. These knives should not be used to pry open bottles, jars or cans.
5. Be sure to use a smooth, quality cutting surface when using WOLL EDGE™ knives. We recommend wood, bamboo and polyethylene cutting boards. Surfaces such as granite, porcelain, glass and the like can dull and/or damage knives.
6. Use a quality steel, handheld or electric sharpener for sharpening knives at home. Optimally, seek professional assistance. For the serrated knife, professional sharpening is required.