AQUABLADE CLEANER KIT x 2 + BONUS
An amazing cleaning tool for almost any flat surface. One of our top-sellers!
>> LIMITED-TIME OFFER <<
- Cleans smooth surfaces with ease.
- Grabs and dries while it cleans.
- No more dripping as you wash. No mess!
AquaBLADE is a quality cleaning tool made in Italy. It is designed to dry smooth wet surfaces without effort and is safe to use on all types of material. AquaBLADE consists of a silicone wiper blade with a water conveyance channel at one side. It provides quick, easy, residue, and streak-free cleaning, allowing your surfaces to dry almost immediately! This set also comes with a handy microfibre washer and a long pole to reach those high windows and hard to reach areas.
The AquaBLADE can be used on shower doors/cubicles, windows, tiles, glass-topped surfaces, glass doors, laminate, mirrors, cars, boats, RVs, and much more.
Your BONUS set includes:
- 2 x Large 30 cm AquaBLADE Accessory (Reg. CAD$39.99 each)
- 2 x Small 20 cm AquaBLADE Accessory (Reg. CAD$29.99 each)
- 2 x Short Handles (Included with AquaBLADE above)
- 2 x Microfibre Washer + 2 Bonus Washer Cloths (Reg. for 2 CAD$29.98 each)
- 2 x Poles: not extended 31 ¼ inches or 79.5 cm, extended 56 ¼ inches or 143 cm. (Reg CAD$14.99 each)
- Total Value: CAD$229.90 / Approx. USD$170 + FREE* Shipping
*Cdn. N. Territories, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico not included.
Watch a how-to video below to get the most out of your AquaBLADE.
Product Dimensions (Inches):
Large blade 12 x 4.75 x 2.25, Smaller blade 8 x 4.5 x 2.25, Handle (quantity 1) 13.75 x 1 x 1, Pole not extended 31 ¼ inches or 79.5 cm, extended 56 ¼ inches or 143 cm., accessories various sizesProduct Weight (lbs):
.46 to 2Warranty:
2 year limited against manufacturer's defects.
Care & FAQ's
What is the best solution to use to clean my windows?We recommend no more than three drops of dish liquid and about 1 TBSP of vinegar to 1 L of water. This solution offers cost-effective and brilliant shine results.
Will my Aquablade fit on any broom handle or extension pole?No, you need to have an Aquablade attachment as they are made in Italy and have been configured differently than North American standard (threading).